Job Type: Permanent
Salary: €40,000 - €50,000
Category: Project Management, Supervisors
Job Reference: JT2711
Posted: November 11, 2020
Oaklands Global is currently recruiting for a Workshop Team Lead for our leading Manufacturing client based in the Netherlands.
Main Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
• Ensuring that all work practices are carried out in accordance with the organisation’s maintenance organisation exposition (MOE) to ensure the required standards of Quality and Health and Safety are maintained.
• Ensure that all work is carried out in accordance with the correct revision
• Component Maintenance Manual (CMM) and that the 601 Capability Check is complete before releasing a component back to service
• Ensure the correct tooling is used IAW the CMM and approved 601 and ensure all tooling is in good condition and within calibration
• Ensure all Work Orders on the Work In Progress (WIP) List are processed in a timely manner to maintain ‘Reliability’ and meet customer expectations and the company targets.
• Manage, supervise, and support the staff within the relevant departments to ensure a positive and productive working environment
• Work closely with the Operations Manager to continuously improve working practice ensuring ‘Growth’ of the business and its employees.
Ideal candidate must have
• An Engineering Qualification
• Health and Safety trained
• Certified Stamp Holder
• LEAN/5S Training
• Experience of working in a similar role
• Technical or engineering experience
• People management or leadership experience
• Experience of managing a project
Oaklands Global has 50 years combined experience supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please apply today to William Finden in confidence.
Whether your profile is shortlisted to the next step of the application process or not, we will keep you informed by telephone or by email.
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.