Job Type: Permanent
Category: Licensed Engineers & Mechanics
Job Reference: CD2134
Posted: February 4, 2020
Oaklands Global is currently recruiting multiple Turbine Engineers on behalf of our established Rotary client based in New Zealand.
- Conduct routine maintenance of company and customer Turbine Engines IAW engineering procedures to enable engines to be released back to service as airworthy, in accordance with the requirements of company part 145 and as approved by CAA
- Identify, document and resolve (as required) engine defects, to ensure when released to service they are safe, airworthy and in accordance with requirements
- Document, process and maintain all engine maintenance documentation to ensure business processes are adhered to and an accurate audit trail is maintained
- Maintain appropriate paperwork required to certify all work carried out and to ensure general business processes are completed
- Understand all relevant aircraft publications, company documentation, drawings and blueprints to ensure that information is interpreted correctly
- Update and action engine technical log cards
- Provide sound and expert trouble shooting advice and best in industry solutions when resolving issues and faults
- Authorise all work functions carried out IAW company Part 145 Exposition and Standard Practise Instructions as per delegations and authority
- Report any identified risks and hazards to Airwork supervision immediately
- Comply with all relevant company, NZCAA, EASA, and FAA regulations and requirements
- Other inter-departmental tasks as required
- At least 5 years proven experience in a turbines/rotary position
- Must be an experienced Licensed Aviation Mechanical Engineer (at least 5 years post qualification) with relevant engine ratings
- Strong analytical and reasoning skills.
- Able to work collaboratively with colleagues across departments to ensure the best outcomes for the business and for customers
- High level of attention to detail.
- Excellent time management and task organisational skills, with the ability to work under pressure and manage conflicting priorities.
- Sets high standards for own performance, demonstrates enthusiasm for the job and takes responsibility for successfully completing tasks.
- Proactive and focussed on continual improvement
- Safety focused and able to drive a safety culture within the team
- Helicopter industry experience
- Engine type ratings LTS101, RR250
- Salary DoE
- Relocation package / Allowance
- Sponsorship for entry into New Zealand
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global has 50 years combined experience supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please apply today to Callum Devaney in confidence.
Whether your profile is shortlisted to the next step of the application process or not, we will keep you informed by telephone or by email.