Job Type: Permanent
Posted: February 7, 2018
Oaklands Global are currently looking to speak with experienced Training Planners. You will be reporting to the Rostering Manager regarding all Crew operations.
- Produce normal monthly crew rosters with Rostering Controller
- Produce monthly training plan and issue to Training Department
- Co-ordinate all New Entrant Courses with Training Department / HR
- Plan and roster all training courses (new entrant and command upgrade etc)
- Monitor all ground training and line training after roster publication and re-plan on published roster to recover any lost training due disruption/schedule changes
- Prepare training handover to crewing and pre-ops
- Book all training travel and hotel accommodation
- Assist Rostering Controller with sim planning, checking etc
- Assist Ops Admin Controller with crew visas
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Proven ability to work in a busy environment
- A polite and friendly manner
- Strong efficiency and punctuality
- A working knowledge of Microsoft office
- Good organisational skills
- Some knowledge of crew FTL requirements
- Previous experience in a similar role
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global is a supplier of choice for leading Aviation & Aerospace Companies worldwide. We understand what our Client’s need and equally as importantly what they don’t need. The same goes for our Candidates. Oaklands Global has over 25 years supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you please forward your CV Harry Sansbury
Please note that due to high numbers of applications, unless you are contact within 7 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Only candidates eligible to work in the EU will be considered for this position.
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.