Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £80,000 - £90,000
Category: Management Jobs
Job Reference: OGK2002
Posted: February 20, 2019
Oaklands Global are currently seeking a Training Centre Leader for one of their Global leading aviation clients.
Responsibilities will involve:
• Plan, direct and organise the UK Training Centre’s activities to ensure goals and objectives while driving performance improvement throughout the organisation.
• Focused on customer experience, satisfaction and retention, operational efficiency and quality and standards.
• Manage financial, human and physical resources to deliver results consistent with plans and co-ordinates activities appropriately to optimize value generation whilst always maintaining quality and standards. Establish and maintain a customer oriented business relationship with various clients.
• Responsible for training delivery, customer satisfaction & standardisation.
Skills and experience
• 5+ years (or equivalent experience) in managing and motivating employees in an operational environment.
• Proven track record of managing day to day operations, demonstrating cost control and a quality management philosophy.
• Experience relating to managing a small business or corporate cost centre is desired.
• Excellent knowledge of business principles including finance, management, aviation and technical training
• Degree in Aviation Management, Technical or Training field or other related training/experience. MBA would be an asset.
• Excellent communication and presentations skills and interpersonal ability.
• A creative thinker, able to relate effectively to complex situations and organisations.
• Passionate about people, training and the aviation field
• The successful candidate will need to be able to work flexible hours including public holidays/weekends
• The role will also require regular domestic and overseas travel
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global has over 50 years combined experience supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please apply today to Kathryn Sainsbury in confidence.
Whether your profile is shortlisted to the next step of the application process or not, we will keep you informed by telephone or by email.