Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £28,000 - £30,000/annum plus uncapped commission
Category: Sales & Marketing
Job Reference: OGKSTCB
Posted: June 18, 2019
Oaklands Global is currently working on behalf of one of our most reputable Global Charter Broker clients. They currently have 8 openings within their Private Jets department as well as the Cargo and Commercial divisions due to expansion plans.
Our Client is looking for individuals who is driven, determined and excited by the opportunity to succeed as a Broker in the fast-paced world of charter aviation.
Reporting to the department Directors and based at their Head Office in Surrey, you will be responsible for identifying and securing business from new and existing clients as well as developing an on-going portfolio of prospects that will develop into profitable business in the future.
- Cold- calling new potential clients
- Business Development
- Account Management
- Generation of a portfolio of clients
- Client relationship management
- Co-ordination of cargo charter bookings
- Achievement of revenue targets
What our Client look for:
- Previous proactive sales experience (Recruitment, Telesales, Estate Agents, insurance, etc)
- Verbal and written fluency in business English is essential
- Strong communication skills (written and oral) and excellent telephone manner
- Flexibility to change and adapt working hours and patterns if necessary
Our Client is offering a very competitive package including a generous starting salary of £30,000 and an excellent commission scheme.
- This is a permanent position based in the South East.
- Candidates MUST have strong sales experience.
- Only candidates eligible to live and work in the EU need apply.
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global has over 50 years combined experience supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please apply today to Kathryn Sainsbury in confidence.
Whether your profile is shortlisted to the next step of the application process or not, we will keep you informed by telephone or by email.
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
EASA, FAA, CAA, Mechanic, Fitter, Mechanic, Cabin Mechanic, Aircraft Mechanic, Avionics, Sheet Metal Worker, Engineer, B1, NDT, Sheet Metal, B1, B2, B1.3, Rotary, Helicopter, Management, Captain, First Officer, Flight Attendant, Cabin Crew, Quality, Safety, Airworthiness, Technical, Composite, Technician, Avionic, Aircraft Technician, Stores, Operations, Aircraft Fitter, Flight Dispatcher, Maintenance, Painter, Aircraft Engineer, Instructor, Logistics, Camo, Fitters, Cabin Mechanic, MD, CEO, CFO, COO, Director, Manager, FBO, MRO, OEM.