Job Type: Permanent
Category: Management Jobs
Job Reference: RF359
Posted: August 5, 2019
Oaklands Global is currently recruiting a Technology Lead- Salesforce on behalf of our market leading Commercial Airline, based in Sepang, Malaysia.
This is a permanent position.
We are looking for the very best Salesforce development personnel to work for a technology driven global airline.
Do you have a minimum of 2 years of salesforce development experience being as tech lead and Salesforce platform developer 1 & 2 certificate? If so, please get in touch.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Leads technical discussions in the team and functional areas.
- Works with key stakeholders to make critical decisions.
- Describes, analyses and convinces others about major technical tradeoffs and decisions.
- Expertly design and own technical solutions in the Customer Support arena, including but not limited to the Salesforce product family
- Integration of other systems and data into/out of Salesforce optimizing the use of the platform
- Documentation of solution designs and solution configurations collaborating in release planning and deployment
- Quality Assurance for Salesforce domain releases
- Leads initiatives and meetings within the team and functional areas.
- Motivates and empowers teammates to achieve a higher level of performance.
- The quality of work done by the team is indistinguishable from the engineer, regardless of who did it.
- Garner resources from the whole team to complete its work.
- Initiates and facilitates meaningful discussions around complex issues.
- Influences decision making and prioritization across multiple teams.
- Trusted to communicate the engineering brand externally.
- Analyse the interview and onboarding processes and suggests any needed improvements.
Requirements and Qualifications
- 8+ yrs of software engineering experience.
- Experience with Salesforce development including Apex Classes, Apex web services (with REST and SOA P standards), Apex Controllers, Triggers, Visualforce pages, Components, JQuery, Batch Apex, Apex Schedulers, Custom Settings, Custom Labels, SOQL and Migration Tools.
- Expertise in object-oriented technologies such as .NET or JAVA
- Excellent exposure to Agile/Scrum Methodologies.
- Good hands on experience on Design, Architecture & must be actively coding.
- Should have led at least a few initiatives across functional areas.
- Proven track record of working with Product Management and balancing tradeoffs between technical solutions and business needs.
- Organizational competencies and team leadership skills to keep projects, processes, and the entire engineering team on track.
- Self-motivated attitude with the ability to multitask and thrive in a result-oriented environment.
- Interpersonal communication skills with expertise in distilling complicated topics to a broader audience.
- Ability to work individually or as part of a team with junior, senior team members for technical needs while being able to interface with business as well (e.g. product and/or other functions).
- Able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Should have interfaced with RESTful JSON API
- Salesforce Platform Developer I / Salesforce Platform Developer II (or Advanced Developer Dev501)
- Must be proficient in Salesforce lightning technologies
- Experience using source control with Salesforce development and configuration
- Embraces the growth mindset and strives to continuously improve self and team.
Good to have:
- Salesforce Certified Service Cloud Consultant
- Experience with Salesforce Communities
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global has over 50 years combined experience supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please apply today to Ryan Fox in confidence.
Whether your profile is shortlisted to the next step of the application process or not, we will keep you informed by telephone or by email.
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
EASA, FAA, CAA, Mechanic, Fitter, Mechanic, Cabin Mechanic, Aircraft Mechanic, Avionics, Sheet Metal Worker, Engineer, B1, NDT, Sheet Metal, B1, B2, B1.3, Rotary, Helicopter, Management, Captain, First Officer, Flight Attendant, Cabin Crew, Quality, Safety, Airworthiness, Technical, Composite, Technician, Avionic, Aircraft Technician, Stores, Operations, Aircraft Fitter, Flight Dispatcher, Maintenance, Painter, Aircraft Engineer, Instructor, Logistics, Camo, Fitters, Cabin Mechanic, MD, CEO, CFO, COO, Director, Manager, FBO, MRO, OEM.