Job Type: Permanent
Category: Technical Services
Job Reference: CD1683
Posted: October 24, 2019
Oaklands Global is currently looking to recruit a TSPCCS for a reputable organisation based in Central London.
You will be responsible for remotely managing a call centre based in Cairo who deal with inbound passenger calls relating to issues and supporting the team to provide technical solutions to customer queries.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Validate invoices received by the supplier and ensure reception is done in due time.
- Resource management and effective utilisation.
- Follow the performance.
- Challenge your supplier when performance levels are not achieved.
- Ensure the follow up of action plans when needed.
- Be the key stakeholder in the relationship between the business and the Supplier.
- Follow the implementation of the Passenger care for new airlines entering into service with this service or when changes are rolled out. This mean ensuring specific documentation is provided to the Supplier (template, offer, portal specificities).
- Process change management: design processes when new activities need to be implemented by the supplier; ensure their implementation and their continuous improvement.
- Train the call centre trainers.
- Support the implementation of new activities requested to the supplier.
- Oversee the Passenger Support and answer the Supplier requests for VIP passengers, sensitive enquiries from the airlines or new situations that are not yet documented.
- Become the expert of the passenger experience and ensure we can deliver proper reporting and comments to each airline.
- Help the call centre to identify unexpected issue affecting the service (e.g. iPhone suddenly no more connecting to WIFI) in order to raise internal alerts when required.
- Suggest FAQ improvements and act as a key stakeholder in the regular review and update of this document.
- A strong adaptability to interact will various counterparts and handle heterogeneous topics.
- Decision making to support the Call Centre and to decide what action is required to support sensitive customers.
- Quick thinking and delivery focused with a meticulous attention to detail.
- Technical background to understand how the end to end service is operated and explain it.
- Ability to think as an end user.
- Accustomed to working in cross-functional teams.
- Excellent organisational/project management skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Ability to synthetize topics to explain situation, write requirements or document processes.
- Quality improvement
- Clear and concise communication skills; ability to articulate synthesis of the performance to airline customers and to explain processes to the Supplier.
- Previous experience liaising with Airlines.
- Understanding of aviation business
- Customer support experience
- Available and willing to travel worldwide (to visit the supplier).
- Good English to work with international counterparts and write templates for the end user support (an additional languages a plus)
Desirable Knowledge and Skills:
- Telecom experience is also an asset.
- Understanding of mobile satellite or cellular industry
- Experience of working in a wholesale environment with channel partners
- Prior experience in a partner management role within the aviation industry.
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global has over 50 years combined experience supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please apply today to Callum Devaney in confidence.
Whether your profile is shortlisted to the next step of the application process or not, we will keep you informed by telephone or by email.