Job Type: Permanent
Category: Supervisors, Technical Services
Job Reference: CD2268
Posted: March 4, 2020
Oaklands Global is currently looking to recruit an experienced Technical Services Supervisor for a reputable rotary client based near the Cotswolds.
This is a permanent opportunity offering exciting opportunities for career progression.
- To ensure that all appropriate legislative and company procedures are adhered to in order to ensure continuing compliance with current regulatory requirements through supporting the Technical Services depart in the performance of its functions under Part M/A8-25 and Part 145/A8-23.
- Deputise for the Continuing Airworthiness Manager in his/her absence.
- Liaising both within the department and across the other business functional areas to ensure a common understanding of all department capabilities and capacity in relation to customer demands.
- Supporting the development of current applications and implementation of future applications within the department.
- Continually review the airworthiness & publications workload feeding into the capacity plan to ensure so assigned tasks are completed correctly and in a timely manner, to customer and regulatory deadlines.
- Supporting the airworthiness & publications section through assisting with the completion of the following task types.
Knowledge and skills required:
- Use of Technical Records, Planning & Maintenance related software applications.
- Comprehensive understanding of Part M/A8-25 & Part 145/A8-23 & Part 21G & J.
- Comprehensive use of Microsoft Office applications.
- Comprehensive understanding of airworthiness records relating to Airbus helicopter products.
- EASA Part 66 License or Aviation Degree
- Human factors training undertaken
- Recognised Part M Training Course accomplished
- Recognised Part 145 Training Course accomplished
- Previous experience in a management/ supervisory role within the Aviation/Aerospace industry.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Continued Airworthiness Management environment.
- Proven ability to manage small teams and drive improvement within a functional area.
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global has 50 years combined experience supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please apply today to Callum Devaney in confidence.
Whether your profile is shortlisted to the next step of the application process or not, we will keep you informed by telephone or by email.
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.