Job Type: Permanent
Category: Licensed Engineers & Mechanics
Job Reference: OGKSTSE
Posted: February 12, 2020
Oaklands Global is currently recruiting a Technical Services Engineer – Airframe Systems on behalf of our reputable leading commercial aviation client based in the Middle East. The role will be reporting to the Engineering Services Superintendent which will involve ensuring that they have comprehensive Airframe Systems continued airworthiness support.
- Liaise with contracted Third Party CAMO Organisations to meet the requirements of ANTR M.
- The assessment and analysis of Manufacturer’s Alert Service Bulletins, Service Bulletins, Service Letters and OEM notifications and making recommendations concerning the enhancement and reliability of airframe systems.
- Make assessments and analysis of Airworthiness Directives issued by the BCAA/FAA/EASA or other related Airworthiness Authorities.
- Assessment of engineering requirements to enable efficient overhaul/repair of airframe systems related components. (Requisitions and Quotations)
- Provide support for Production on troubleshooting & technical support issues by liaison with OEMs, and Aircraft Manufacturers.
- Full responsibility for the compilation of airframe reliability reports and recommendation of specific maintenance actions.
- Monitor, in conjunction with the Maintenance Planner, the on-wing life of airframe systems LLP Life limitations, AD limitations.
- Evaluation of new company aircraft for airworthiness compliance to determine Airframe systems modifications that may be required.
- Evaluation of potential Airframe systems equipment for procurement
- Assessment of Airframe systems related future requirements mandated by Airworthiness Authorities.
- Liaise with vendors and Civil Aviation Authorities where required.
- Evaluate and research repairs, alterations and other maintenance prior to those projects being issued as work packages.
- Evaluate teardown reports, corrective actions, overhaul reports from repair/overhaul vendors and suppliers when required.
- Previously held an EASA License
- Holder of an Engineering Degree or Aircraft Maintenance Engineers Licence
- Currently holding the post of a Technical Services Engineer
- Strong experience in a supervisory capacity in aircraft maintenance
- Experience with the Microsoft Office suite of software, particularly PowerPoint and Excel.
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global has 50 years combined experience supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please apply today to Kathryn Sainsbury in confidence.
Whether your profile is shortlisted to the next step of the application process or not, we will keep you informed by telephone or by email.
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.