Job Type: Permanent
Job Reference: JT1012
Posted: August 23, 2019
Oaklands Global is currently recruiting a Technical Services Engineer on behalf of our established leading Business Aviation client based in Cambridge
This is a permanent position.
The main responsibilities include the completion of all airworthiness tasks in accordance with the correct regulatory and company standards to keep the aircraft in a controlled environment.
The ideal candidates will have;
- Recognised Apprenticeship, training scheme, Aeronautical Degree, or 5 years equivalent industry experience.
- Maintenance planning/CAMO experience
- Knowledge of CAMP and CMP systems
- Knowledge of OTAR’s, FAA, IOMAR, and CASA regulations
- Able to review mandatory data as ADs and NAA requirements
- Attention to detail and organisation skills
- Ability to be analytically correct and a problem solver
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Proficient in the use of all Microsoft Office packages
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Ability to work under pressure
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global has over 50 years combined experience supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please apply today to James Townsend in confidence.
Whether your profile is shortlisted to the next step of the application process or not, we will keep you informed by telephone or by email.