Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £25,000 - £35,000
Category: Licensed Engineers & Mechanics
Job Reference: JT1567
Posted: November 13, 2018
Oaklands Global are currently looking to recruit a Technical Planning Officer to join a reputable commercial aviation client based in Northern England.
The main purpose of the Technical Planning Officer will be the robust planning of scheduled ad-hoc, Line and Hangar maintenance and to support Maintenance Control with defect rectification planning to ensure the continuing airworthiness of the fleet is maintained.
The Technical Planning Officer will also be the interface between Engineering, Commercial Planning and Operations with respect to engineering planning.
This is an excellent opportunity within a great time at a fantastic company, the main responsibilities of the position will be;
• Review of aircraft forecast to ensure compliance with Approved Maintenance Programme tasks
• Production of scheduled and unscheduled maintenance work packs and associated materials/tooling/equipment bill of materials to complete input.
• Assist the Planning Engineer with key aspects of Short-Term Maintenance Planning.
• Liaise with Maintrol Department, Line Maintenance engineers and Third-Party maintenance providers to expedite rectification of aircraft deferred defects.
• Raise maintenance tasks for Base Deferred Defects, Engineering Technical Requirements and service bulletins in accordance with relevant technical data.
• Setup and monitor work packages and individual maintenance requirements in Appixo for distribution to line maintenance organisations.
• Liaise with the commercial and Operations departments to Identify and agree maintenance slots in the flying programme and produce Line check maintenance plot.
• Liaise with the company and Third-Party maintenance organisations with respect to securing suitable maintenance slots, planning of maintenance inputs and associated workpacks.
• Support the Technical Planning and Records Officers
• Ensure Airworthiness Directive, Service Bulletin and Modification completion/embodiment are controlled and accurately recorded in the airworthiness record system
The ideal candidates will have proven experience working within an aircraft engineering environment, along with knowledge of ‘Approved Maintenance Programme and ideally an understanding of EASA Part M Subpart G requirements
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global is a supplier of choice for leading Aviation & Aerospace Companies worldwide. We understand what our Client’s need and equally as importantly what they don’t need. The same goes for our Candidates. Oaklands Global has over 25 years supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please forward your CV to James Townsend.
Please note that due to high numbers of applications, unless you are contact within 7 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
EASA, FAA, CAA, Mechanic, Fitter, Mechanic, Cabin Mechanic, Aircraft Mechanic, Avionics, Sheet Metal Worker, Engineer, B1, NDT, Sheet Metal, B1, B2, B1.3, Rotary, Helicopter, Management, Captain, First Officer, Flight Attendant, Cabin Crew, Quality, Safety, Airworthiness, Technical, Composite, Technician, Avionic, Aircraft Technician, Stores, Operations, Aircraft Fitter, Flight Dispatcher, Maintenance, Painter, Aircraft Engineer, Instructor, Logistics, Camo, Fitters, Cabin Mechanic, MD, CEO, CFO, COO, Director, Manager, FBO, MRO, OEM.