Job Type: Permanent
Salary: up to £26,000 + benefits
Job Reference: OGJSTL
Posted: March 13, 2019
Oaklands Global are currently recruiting a Technical Librarian on behalf of one of our most reputable Aviation clients based in Bournemouth.
Do you have experience working within the aviation industry within a technical records or librarian role?
Do you have excellent levels of accuracy and attention to detail?
The role will involve to managing and maintaining subscriptions and publications in accordance with the company’s Maintenance Organisation Exposition (MRO), regulations produced by EASA, the UK CAA and other applicable regulatory authorities.
Salary:- Up to £26,000 + benefits
Key Responsibilities of the role include – but are not limited to:-
• Liaising with internal commercial and engineering teams, and external organisations (operators, manufacturers, vendors and suppliers) ensuring document data and integrity
• Co-ordinate certification requirements and administer subscription services
• Maintain directives correspondence
• Manage documentation and data including manufacturer approved data for design modifications, including drawings and engineering change notifications, in the support of configuration control
• Working at group level to manage and maintain technical records, publications and subscriptions to support compliance and engineering departments
• Point of contact by phone and email for technical library enquiries
• Document, verify, publish and distribute publications in accordance with policies
• Conduct scheduled library audits
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global has over 50 years combined experience supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please apply today to James Smith in confidence.
Whether your profile is shortlisted to the next step of the application process or not, we will keep you informed by telephone or by email.
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This is a sought after position that won’t be around for long and so apply today!
EASA, FAA, CAA, Mechanic, Fitter, Mechanic, Cabin Mechanic, Aircraft Mechanic, Avionics, Sheet Metal Worker, Engineer, B1, NDT, Sheet Metal, B1, B2, B1.3, Rotary, Helicopter, Management, Captain, First Officer, Flight Attendant, Cabin Crew, Quality, Safety, Airworthiness, Technical, Composite, Technician, Avionic, Aircraft Technician, Stores, Operations, Aircraft Fitter, Flight Dispatcher, Maintenance, Painter, Aircraft Engineer, Instructor, Logistics, Camo, Fitters, Cabin Mechanic, MD, CEO, CFO, COO, Director, Manager, FBO, MRO, OEM.