Job Type: Permanent
Salary: CHF 93000 - CHF 113000
Job Reference: BH1426
Posted: August 13, 2018
Team Leader – Propulsion Systems (Aircraft Systems)
Oaklands Global is currently recruiting a Team Leader for the Propulsion Systems team on behalf of our reputable rotary client based in Zurich Switzerland.
This is a permanent position.
• Leading the Propulsion system team
• Holding the technical responsibility for the engine and fuel systems, including design and testing
• Planning and scheduling of the technical task within the Propulsion systems team
• Coordinating certification effort with Airworthiness Office
• Coordinating analysis and calculation tasks with analysis team
• Checking design data such as part and assembly drawings, test plans and reports, airworthiness substantiation documents
• Liaising with production and maintenance at technical level
• Liaising with suppliers at technical level
• BsC or MsC in Aerospace Engineering
• Experience with propulsion systems
• Experience in aircraft / helicopter certification (CS 27 preferred)
• Experience in component and aircraft systems qualification and testing
• Experience leading a small team of engineers and designers
• Experience with 3D CAD systems, MS Office, SAP, Teamcenter
• Knowledge of CS 27 and the aircraft certification process
• Good English language skills (verbal and in writing)
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global has over 50 years combined experience supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please apply today to Ben Herbe in confidence.
Whether your profile is shortlisted to the next step of the application process or not, we will keep you informed by telephone or by email.
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
EASA, FAA, CAA, Mechanic, Fitter, Mechanic, Cabin Mechanic, Aircraft Mechanic, Avionics, Sheet Metal Worker, Engineer, B1, NDT, Sheet Metal, B1, B2, B1.3, Rotary, Helicopter, Management, Captain, First Officer, Flight Attendant, Cabin Crew, Quality, Safety, Airworthiness, Technical, Composite, Technician, Avionic, Aircraft Technician, Stores, Operations, Aircraft Fitter, Flight Dispatcher, Maintenance, Painter, Aircraft Engineer, Instructor, Logistics, Camo, Fitters, Cabin Mechanic, MD, CEO, CFO, COO, Director, Manager, FBO, MRO, OEM.