Job Type: Permanent
Category: Accounting & Finance
Job Reference: OGKSTL
Posted: July 11, 2019
Oaklands Global is currently recruiting a Team Leader – Payables, Receivable & Cashbook on behalf of one of their leading aviation clients based in Bournemouth. It will be reporting to the Head of Finance and is a permanent position.
Responsibilities will involve:
- Supervision and management of a team of 3 to provide a first-class service to the business group.
- Prioritising individual workloads to ensure ledgers are maintained and up to date and ensuring cover is provided during absences
- Posting of invoices to Accounting system – Sage 200
- Intercompany reconciliations and act as focal point for all such matters within the Company.
- Weekly cash flow reporting with analysis to group
- General Ledger Work
- Processing of Expense claims
- Administration of Floats
- Payment of suppliers
- Filing and Scanning duties within the Finance Department.
- Maintenance of sub ledgers ensuring all accounts remain up to date and fully reconciled
- Maintenance of fixed asset register, accruals and prepayments schedules
- Assisting with month end routines as required
Skills and Experience
- Must be a confident, focused and determined individual who can oversee the processing of very large volumes of transactions, managing a team of people
- Ability to work in a complex operating environment and engender confidence through your involvement with department heads, senior management and financial staff
- Systems proficiency in Excel and a solid working understanding of Sage 200 accounts software packages or similar
- Ability to work with a variety of departments and people at all levels
- Must have the desire to be hands-on as required
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global has over 50 years combined experience supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please apply today to Kathryn Sainsbury in confidence.
Whether your profile is shortlisted to the next step of the application process or not, we will keep you informed by telephone or by email.