Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £42,000 - £45,000
Category: IT and Communications
Job Reference: BH1585
Posted: November 22, 2018
Systems Modelling and Simulation Engineer
Oaklands Global is currently recruiting a Systems Modelling and Simulation Engineer on behalf of our established UAV/UAS client based in Bedfordshire. This is a permanent position and requires someone to start as soon as possible.
Roles and responsibilities:
– Aerospace system and subsystem model requirements analysis, definition and architecting; model development and integration, and verification and validation using MATLAB, Simulink and related tools; the auto-coding of Simulink models to C/C++; assessment of third-party work; and the development and maintenance of standard processes within the programme framework. Some element of customer facing will be required.
– There will be up to 40% travel for this role.
Key skills and experience:
– bachelor’s degree in aerospace engineering (or similar)
– Aerospace systems modelling experience essential
– Systems engineering lifecycle including – Systems design and requirements capture, testing, verification and validation
– MATLAB, Simulink and Stateflow
Please note that you must be eligible for UK Security Clearance to apply for this role.
Why work with Oaklands Global
Oaklands Global has over 50 years combined experience supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please apply today to Ben Herbe in confidence.
Whether your profile is shortlisted to the next step of the application process or not, we will keep you informed by telephone or by email.
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.