Job Type: Permanent
Job Reference: HS1401
Posted: August 6, 2018
Oaklands Global are currently looking for a Student Welfare Assistant to join a leading Training company in Oxford. Please see a comprehensive list of responsibilities below;
• Covering Reception and Answering calls
• Assist Welfare Supervisor with Preparing Letters and forms in connection Student Welfare
• Assist with arranging housing for the incoming students or staff.
• Sending information to the students via Email regarding course commencement dates accommodation and arrival dates.
• Providing the Ops department with required student information for flight logger.
• Ensure that the student’s personal information is updated in our files.
• Arrange for random drug testing for Two Students Per month
Assisting with Preparing for the arrival of new cadets by following a checklist covering all items and preparations necessary, including, but not limited to:
• Arrival logistics, including airport or train station pick-up
• Training material, equipment and uniforms
• Email set-up
• Pastoral care of students
• Matters that may affect the health and safety of the cadet or anyone else, as well as any matters that violate company policy or the laws of the United Kingdom shall be brought to the attention of the COO, or in his absence, General Manager, immediately.
• Assist welfare manager and ensuring cadet accommodations are up to the Housing standards and policies.
• Circulate emails to all cadets on important updates, including, but not limited to; staff changes; visitors; changes in internal policies or regulations; etc.
• Administration support and Covering Flight ops department as and when is required
• Ordering of company supplies
• Booking in ground school lesson schedule
• Regularly updating flight logger (includes closing down of terminated students accounts)
• Do an induction for Students to set up CAA exam accounts
• Booking exams (involves chasing finance daily, then liaising with CAA to coordinate exam bookings)
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global is a supplier of choice for leading Aviation & Aerospace Companies worldwide. We understand what our Client’s need and equally as importantly what they don’t need. The same goes for our Candidates. Oaklands Global has over 50 years combined experience supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please apply today to Harry Sansbury in confidence.
Whether your profile is shortlisted to the next step of the application process or not, we will keep you informed by telephone or by email.