Job Type: Contract
Salary: €300 per day
Category: Licensed Engineers & Mechanics
Job Reference: CD2585
Posted: September 9, 2020
Oaklands Global is currently looking to recruit a structural engineer for a reputable airline client based in Europe. This is a 6-month initial contract with a view to extend for a further 6 months. The successful candidate will be assisting with a transition phase whilst reviewing structural documentation.
- Daily rate: €300.00 maximum
- Accommodation: Must provide own accommodation
- TAX, Social Security and VAT must be paid IN country
- Review and verification of historical data
- Raising work orders for damage re-assessment as required
- Insertion of structural repair data in the continuing airworthiness system
- Assisting MOC department in any clarification topics as required
- Any other tasks provided by the technical services department
- Assisting technical representatives during base maintenance events as required
- EASA B1 License
- Type rated on the A320 family
- Structural damage qualification
- Amos experience
Please note you must hold the right to live and work in the EU
Why work with Oaklands
Oaklands Global has 50 years combined experience supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please apply today to Callum Devaney in confidence. Whether your profile is shortlisted to the next step of the application process or not, we will keep you informed by telephone or by email.
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.