Job Type: Permanent
Job Reference: GA2107
Posted: March 12, 2020
Oaklands Global is currently recruiting a Stores Supervisor on behalf of our established leading commercial aviation client based in the UK.
- Minimum of 3 years stores supervisory experience in an engineering environment.
- Experience in working with Aircraft tooling and equipment in an aviation maintenance environment.
- Strong working knowledge of regulation CAP 562.
- Strong understanding of EASA Part 145.
- 2-3 years in a managerial position.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office. Excel.
- Strong people and communicative skills.
- Willingness to train and develop team members.
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global has over 50 years combined experience supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please apply today to Guy Acland in confidence.
Whether your profile is shortlisted to the next step of the application process or not, we will keep you informed by telephone or by email.
Senior Recruitment Consultant