Job Type: Permanent
Category: Management Jobs
Job Reference: HS1909
Posted: January 2, 2020
Oaklands Global is currently recruiting for an experienced Station Manager (Components) for a global and established Aviation and Aerospace company based in Hong Kong.
Please note this is not an Aircraft Engineering Manager role, this is working within components.
- Responsible for the complete running of the repair facility
- Ensuring that all completed work is to the highest standard and meets industry requirements (Part 145 / OEM), compliance and customer demands.
- Coordinate staff and workflow requirements
- Ensure that staff training is monitored and kept up to date with industry standards and regulations
- Make sure that all machinery and tooling is up to service and adequate for staff to perform work tasks
- Prepare reports/audits as requested
- Proven experience within an Aviation workshop
- Experience with management / supervisory tasks
- Confident handling multiple tasks at once whilst maintaining composure in stressful situations
- Able to organise one’s time in an efficient manner
- Confident making decisions and solving problematic situations
- Previous exposure to being involved in recruitment and employee performance reviews
- Able to be resilient and overcome obstructions in the workplace
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global has over 50 years combined experience supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please apply today to Harry Sansbury in confidence.
Whether your profile is shortlisted to the next step of the application process or not, we will keep you informed by telephone or by email.