Job Type: Permanent
Job Reference: CD1786
Posted: May 8, 2019
Oaklands Global is currently recruiting a Station Manager on behalf of our market leading rotary client based in Germany.
This is a permanent opportunity offering a great salary and package.
- Working closely with the Maintenance Manager
- Responsibility of the line maintenance category on all line stations
- Planning of maintenance, together with the Maintenance Manager, for all aircrafts within area of responsibility
- Ensuring that all maintenance work is carried in accordance with the approved maintenance programmes
- Responding to and coordination of AOG’s
- Monitoring faults and identifying trends
- Ensuring the observance of the requirements of the SMS
- Rectification of quality findings in the area of his/her responsibility
- Implementation and observation of maintenance procedures and practices
- Supporting the engineers in their daily work
- Line and base maintenance experience
- EASA Part-66 B1.3 License
- EASA Part – 66 C License
- Good English and ideally also good German language skills
- Type rated on either/or AW139, AW169, BK117 (H145)
- Type rating will be given, and bonding agreement put in place
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global has over 50 years combined experience supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please apply today to Callum Devaney in confidence.
Whether your profile is shortlisted to the next step of the application process or not, we will keep you informed by telephone or by email.
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
EASA, FAA, CAA, Mechanic, Fitter, Mechanic, Cabin Mechanic, Aircraft Mechanic, Avionics, Sheet Metal Worker, Engineer, B1, NDT, Sheet Metal, B1, B2, B1.3, Rotary, Helicopter, Management, Captain, First Officer, Flight Attendant, Cabin Crew, Quality, Safety, Airworthiness, Technical, Composite, Technician, Avionic, Aircraft Technician, Stores, Operations, Aircraft Fitter, Flight Dispatcher, Maintenance, Painter, Aircraft Engineer, Instructor, Logistics, Camo, Fitters, Cabin Mechanic, MD, CEO, CFO, COO, Director, Manager, FBO, MRO, OEM.