Job Type: Permanent
Job Reference: CD2640
Posted: September 29, 2020
Oaklands Global is currently looking to recruit Sonar instructors on a permanent basis in the Middle East. The successful candidate will be responsible for delivering specialist training, Specifically for delivery of common content for all Naval streams and Sonar Technician stream specific content.
- £60,000 circa all-inclusive tax free per annum
- Primary Medical Care
- Emergency Dental Care
- Company provided accommodation (2 bed apartment) on Secure compound with all recreational facilities when you initially deploy on Single Status
- Block Leave – Minimum 41 working days (employees are required to take leave in line with Institute holidays)
- Access to the Married Family scheme (MFS)
- Schooling provided for up to 2 children (Primary School on compound and Secondary School)
- Initial Flight out and Return Flight at end of contract included (Economy)
- Delivering Naval Specialty Training curriculum (including relevant elements of Basic Skills Training), and, in particular, Sonar Technician specific elements.
- Supporting remedial training activities.
- Writing assessment materials.
- Supporting the continuous improvement of courseware materials and media.
- Writing cadet reports as required to meet customer requirements.
- Expected to operate to a standard of absolute integrity and professionalism.
- The post holder will ensure the completion of any other reasonable request by their line manager
- Have a minimum of IELTS 5.0 for non-native English language speakers.
- Be a graduate of an advanced military trade school or an industry equivalent.
- Have a minimum of 3 years’ experience performing the role of Sonar Technician.
- Have completed FACET Train the Trainer course.
- Have 1 year ‘s recent instructional experience,
- Have successfully completed an approved / accredited Instructional Techniques course.
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global has 50 years combined experience supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please apply today to Callum Devaney, quoting Reference No CD2640 in confidence.
Whether your profile is shortlisted to the next step of the application process or not, we will keep you informed by telephone or by email.
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.