Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £55,000 - £70,000
Category: Management Jobs, Property Services
Job Reference: JH3006
Posted: May 5, 2021
Are you an experienced Senior Site Manager/Site Manager who has a demonstrable background managing refurb or new build projects?
Oaklands Global is currently recruiting multiple Seniors/Site Managers on behalf of one of our clients, a well-established Main Contractor who operate throughout the UK.
Due to a huge increase in workload, they are looking to expand their Management Team by bringing on- board several Senior Site Managers/Site Managers to manage projects in West Suffolk and Cambridge.
My client operates across various major sectors, some of which include Educational, Commercial, Industrial and Health. The projects can be out of the ground new builds or refurbishments, typically ranging from anywhere up to £15m.
As the Senior/Site Manager you will be expected to be the primary Site Manager on complex and technically challenging projects, while often overseeing a team of junior staff.
- Relevant Experience and Qualifications required, with certifications up to date
- Must be able to control the progression of the works by organising trades
- Be able to develop short term programmes, considering risk management issues, ideally using Asta software
- Control site costs through the careful review of supply chain variation requests and be able to work within budgets
- Be able to understand and follow drawings and specifications of the works
- Must be prepared to travel within the operating area and lodge away when required
Our client actively encourages continued progression and career development and offer realistic long term career opportunities throughout the business.
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global has 50 years combined experience supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please apply today to Jane.Hardy@oaklandsglobal.co.uk in confidence.
Whether your profile is shortlisted to the next step of the application process or not, we will keep you informed by telephone or by email.
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Associate Recruitment Consultant