Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000
Job Reference: HS1036
Posted: August 20, 2019
Oaklands Global are currently recruiting for Simulation Maintenance Engineers on behalf of our reputable and well established leading aviation client based in Southampton.
- Engage with customers
- Troubleshooting and resolution of issues
- Perform / support scheduled simulator maintenance routines
- Diagnose and repair of simulator hardware faults
- System set up & pre-flight checks
- Assistance with annual re-certification activities
- Perform functions relative to maintaining Aircraft and Simulator software
- Act as a contact between L-3 and the customer for related issues
- Actively monitor and record Usage, Reliability and Maintainability of the and provide monthly reports for FSTD’s via Electronic Maintenance and reporting software
- Maintenance of the Simulator Software Configuration Management System
- Brief and de-brief instructors
- Interface with simulator OEM’s
- Fly simulators for approved visits
- Develop or possess knowledge of both A320 and B737 series aircraft systems and ability to interpret aircraft, engineering and electronic diagrams
- Previous FSTD experience
- Customer service experience
- IT Literate with MS Office
- UNIX/LINUX and installation of software packages
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global has over 50 years combined experience supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please apply today to Harry Sansbury in confidence.
Whether your profile is shortlisted to the next step of the application process or not, we will keep you informed by telephone or by email.