Job Type: Permanent
Job Reference: GA1846
Posted: November 28, 2019
Oaklands Global is currently recruiting a Shift manager on behalf of our reputable cabin interior maintenance and support company based in Heathrow.
- Accountable for the effective supervision of the aircraft and 3rd parties.
- Delivering maintenance plans, compliance, safety and regulatory. Whilst making sure this is all inline with company procedures and requirements.
- Must have proven background in EASA Part 21G and Part 145.
- Managed teams.
- Good commercial and financial awareness.
- Performance management.
- Knowledge of Continuous improvement.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Commercial Aviation experience and knowledge of cabin interiors.
- A/C seat maintenance.
The ideal candidate will have great communication skills and the ability to communicate at all levels, including experience in sales with 3rd party vendors
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global has 50 years combined experience supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please apply today to Guy Acland in confidence.
Whether your profile is shortlisted to the next step of the application process or not, we will keep you informed by telephone or by email.
Senior Recruitment Consultant