Job Type: Permanent
Salary: €17000-20000 + overtime
Category: Licensed Engineers & Mechanics
Job Reference: HS1549
Posted: October 25, 2018
Sheet Metal Worker
Oaklands Global is currently recruiting a Sheet Metal Worker on behalf of our reputable aviation client based in Malta.
This is a permanent position.
• Ability to read and interpret basic SRM repair drawings and modifications instructions, including AMM/IPC/ CMM
• Performing Base and Line maintenance tasks as instructed
• Attending and successfully completing internal/external training/courses as offered by the Company
• Being capable of working on aircraft systems and other jobs assigned
• Assisting in GSE related functions as and when required
• Complying with the Company’s health and safety regulations
• Previous experience in Aircraft Sheet Metal work
• Confident with the relevant tools needed for the position
• Preferable to have all CAT A Modules – including Sheet Metal Fabrication and Repair
Why work with Oaklands Global
Oaklands Global has over 50 years combined experience supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please apply today to Harry Sansbury in confidence.
Whether your profile is shortlisted to the next step of the application process or not, we will keep you informed by telephone or by email.
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Share this job