Job Type: Permanent
Category: Management Jobs, Operations
Job Reference: CD3095
Posted: October 19, 2021
Oaklands Global has been engaged to recruit a Senior Manager Operations – Centralized Services, on behalf of our expanding Aviation client a permanent basis in the Middle East.
Principal Role Objective
- Reporting to the Senior VP – Operation, in hybrid role with focus on both strategy and operations the incumbent shall be actively participating in in day-to-day operational activities of the Airport in addition to small and medium sized project management, contracts and tender management, compliance and regulatory activities, Security and Master plan reviews.
Reporting & Responsible to
- The position falls under the Operations department of the business.
- The different departments include Baggage Handling, Operations Planning, Terminal Operations, Airside Safety (AOCC, Slot Planning, Safety, Compliance).
- Role report to SVP – Operations.
- Work closely with the Senior Managers of the AOCC, Airside operation and safety, Baggage Handling, Compliance, QHSE and Terminal Operations.
- Take ownership of small and medium sized construction and infrastructure development & maintenance projects and coordinate them till successful closure.
- Identify opportunities for operational excellence and initiate projects with strategic importance in collaboration with respective section heads until the successful implementation.
- Manage tendering process for as required by the operations, assisting in identifying the right suppliers, participate in technical and commercial reviews in compliance standard procurement policies.
- Oversee the current Contracts to ensure effective delivery
- Perform an advisory role in regulatory, compliance, safety affairs of the company.
- Contribute to the Masterplan plan reviews and turn arounds.
- Responsible at high level for Talent development, performance evaluation, learning & Development, implementation of efficient roster system to ensure the optimum resources are available at all times.
- Assess the ASIS processes and procedures, identify possible synergies, advise and initiate corrective measures and project manage till the successful implementation with adequate controls.
- Participation in budget preparation, reviews, periodic assessments.
About the Candidate
- Bachelor’s Degree is essential, MBA will be a plus.
- Must have extensive experience of in Airport operations environment.
- Must have had leadership role in airport environment.
- Experience in international airport environment is must.
- Must have experience in core operational activities of an Airport.
- Must be well acquainted with international aviation regulations and institutions.
- Excellent experience in project management, contracts, tendering and master plan review
Please note the above information provides an overview of the position only and further information and full details will be provided at a later stage.
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global has 50 years combined experience supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please apply today to Callum Devaney in confidence.
Whether your profile is shortlisted to the next step of the application process or not, we will keep you informed by telephone or by email.
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.