Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £45,000 per annum
Category: Management Jobs
Job Reference: BH1658
Posted: January 29, 2019
Oaklands Global is currently recruiting a Senior Commercial Officer on behalf of our reputable aerospace client based in Dorset. This is a permanent position and requires someone to start as soon as possible.
Key skills and experience:
• Degree or equivalent qualification in Law or Business.
• Broad Contract Law knowledge.
• Experience of working within the Aerospace, Defence, Engineering or Manufacturing industry.
• An understanding of Federal Acquisition Regulations is highly desirable.
• Experience of managing and advising on commercial and business risk.
• International commercial awareness
• US DoD contracts knowledge would be an advantage.
Roles and Responsibilites:
• Supporting the supply chain with (and where appropriate leading) contract negotiations.
• Providing advice to the supply chain personnel with regards to contractual positions
• Ensuring that contracts are signed and approved in line with company procedures.
• Supporting the Commercial Manger with (and where appropriate leading) commercial claims (either submitted to the supply base or received from the supply base)
• Supporting new policies and procedures to put them in place
• Ensuring that header contract provisions are flown down to suppliers.
• Ensuring that existing contracts are fit for purpose and highlighting areas which require amendment.
• Providing best fit agreements to the procurement team.
• Reviewing terms and conditions received from the supplier.
• Providing battle of the form guidance to the procurement team.
• Ensuring any contractual change is managed appropriately.
Why work with Oaklands Global
Oaklands Global has over 50 years combined experience supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please apply today to Ben Herbe in confidence.
Whether your profile is shortlisted to the next step of the application process or not, we will keep you informed by telephone or by email.
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
EASA, FAA, CAA, Mechanic, Fitter, Mechanic, Cabin Mechanic, Aircraft Mechanic, Avionics, Sheet Metal Worker, Engineer, B1, NDT, Sheet metal, B1, B2, B1.3, Rotary, Helicopter, Management, Captain, First Officer, Flight Attendant, Cabin Crew, Quality, Safety, Airworthiness, Technical, Composite, Technician, Avionic, Aircraft Technician, Stores, Operations, Aircraft Fitter, Flight Dispatcher, Maintenance, Painter, Aircraft Engineer, Instructor, Logistics, Camo, Fitters, Cabin Mechanic, MD, CEO, CFO, COO, Director, Manager, FBO, MRO, OEM.