Job Type: Permanent
Job Reference: BH279
Posted: July 26, 2019
Oaklands Global is currently recruiting a Senior C ++ Developer on behalf of our market leading drone client based in either Toulouse, France or Montreal Canada. There is an option to work at either location and more than one position available. These are permanent positions and we are looking for someone to start ASAP.
- You are a new technology enthusiast and show interest for drones.
- You will have a strong impact on technology choices.
- You will be part of an agile/scrum team and you will contribute to tasks management.
- You like to be challenged by your colleagues and you like to challenge them.
- You will produce quality, readable and testable code.
- You will make technical analysis on new requirements, prototype and implement them.
- You will help product owners with technical decisions related to their products evolution.
- You stay up-to-date with new technologies and good practices.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Experience with modern C++ (at least C++ 11)
- Experience working with Qt
- Strong knowledge of Object-Oriented software design
- Strong knowledge of the S.O.L.I.D design principles
- Strong unit testing skills
- Good knowledge of CMake
- Experience on refactoring legacy code base
- Experience with desktop software development on Windows
- Experience with version control system using Git
- Must be fluent in English (written and oral). French is an asset
Why work with Oaklands Global
Oaklands Global has over 50 years combined experience supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please apply today to Ben Herbe in confidence.
Whether your profile is shortlisted to the next step of the application process or not, we will keep you informed by telephone or by email.
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
EASA, FAA, CAA, Mechanic, Fitter, Mechanic, Cabin Mechanic, Aircraft Mechanic, Avionics, Sheet Metal Worker, Engineer, B1, NDT, Sheet Metal, B1, B2, B1.3, Rotary, Helicopter, Management, Captain, First Officer, Flight Attendant, Cabin Crew, Quality, Safety, Airworthiness, Technical, Composite, Technician, Avionic, Aircraft Technician, Stores, Operations, Aircraft Fitter, Flight Dispatcher, Maintenance, Painter, Aircraft Engineer, Instructor, Logistics, Camo, Fitters, Cabin Mechanic, MD, CEO, CFO, COO, Director, Manager, FBO, MRO, OEM.