Job Type: Permanent
Job Reference: CD1696
Posted: March 4, 2019
Oaklands Global has been commissioned to support a leading Rotary organisation with the recruitment of a Senior Airworthiness engineer on a permanent basis.
This opportunity will allow you to join a fantastic organisation and get involved with some on going exciting projects.
• Provide airworthiness and certification inputs to the business acquisition process.
• Provide certification expertise within an integrated design process thereby ensuring the final design be fully compliant with requisite certification and airworthiness requirements.
• Prepare and/or contribute to related airworthiness and certification documents.
• Define, progress and facilitate test and analysis in support of compliance verification with relevant parties.
• Attend design and project meetings to provide the airworthiness and certification inputs and progress reports.
• Facilitate compliance verification and design approval of completed changes.
• Manage airworthiness and certification activities in concert with business requirements within a multi-functional environment.
• When appropriate and approved to do so by Head of Design, undertake independent Compliance Verification in accordance with IR21A.239(b) and DOA Privileges IR21A.263.
• Generate and provide awareness training to design colleagues and other staff when required.
• Review reported failures, malfunction and defects that may effect the airworthiness of the product and determine any necessary action.
• Maintain technical competency and currency to be fully effective in role.
• A good aviation background based in the Engineering discipline.
• A broad engineering knowledge of aircraft airframe and electrical and mechanical systems
• Good working knowledge and well practiced in compliance findings with certification codes,
• Equipment qualification processes and related standards, (Civil and / or equivalent Military Requirements)
• Sound working knowledge of EASA IR 21J DOA obligations
• Understanding of Aircraft System and Software Safety Analysis processes.
• Computer literate in MS Office desktop applications
• Ability to plan and prioritise workload in a dynamic business environment.
• Well developed problem solving skills and the ability to assess evidence and develop conclusions based on that evidence in a logical and structured fashion.
• Knowledge of UK Military certification an advantage
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global is a supplier of choice for leading Aviation & Aerospace Companies worldwide. We understand what our Client’s need and equally as importantly what they don’t need. The same goes for our Candidates. Oaklands Global has over 25 years supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please forward your CV to Callum Devaney.
Please note that due to high numbers of applications, unless you are contact within 7 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.