Job Type: Permanent
Category: Coordinator, Operations
Job Reference: KS0804
Posted: April 8, 2021
Oaklands Global is currently recruiting a Scheduler/Crew Planner on behalf of one of our reputable and well-established Aviation Clients based at Gatwick.
The main purpose of this role is to carry out planning of the use of the simulators, instructors and allied training equipment and facilities.
- Short and long term planning and scheduling of training requirements.
- Taking account of Client and maintenance requirements.
- Ensure clients are accommodated in a friendly, highly respective manner with specific emphasis on problem solving and client assistance.
- Creation of reports of instructor utilization for planning and forecasting purposes.
- General customer service support.
- Train and assist colleagues on systems as required by your manager from time to time.
- Work with team members, colleagues and manager to devise best practice departmental work processes.
- Encourage and foster a team working environment to ensure a smooth running scheduling service.
Skills & Experience
- Aviation Crew scheduling and/or operational experience.
- Experience in the use of Scheduling Tools within the Aviation Industry.
- Excellent PC skills, essentially Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Good interpersonal skills and excellent telephone manner.
- Organized, team player attitude.
- GCSE English and Maths, or equivalent.
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global has 50 years combined experience supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please apply today to Kathryn Sainsbury in confidence.
Whether your profile is shortlisted to the next step of the application process or not, we will keep you informed by telephone or by email.
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.