Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £20,000 - £24,000 DOE
Job Reference: BH1323
Posted: September 19, 2019
Oaklands Global is currently recruiting a Sales Support Administrator on behalf of our growing Aerospace client based in West Sussex. This is a full time; permanent position and we are looking for someone to start ASAP.
Key Skills and Responsibilities:
- Deal with incoming enquiries from existing customers and prospective customers
- Generate quotations using the in-house CRM system and follow up accordingly
- Ensure all customer information is accurately logged on to the CRM system
- Liaise with appropriate team members regarding any outsourcing of services and/or purchasing from third parties in order to facilitate quotation responses
- Enter third-party supplier quotation and ensure they remain valid within company’s tender validity period with the required follow-up
- Plan and prioritise sales activities using the CRM system
- Attend ongoing product training to enable you to assist customers
- Daily management of tender compliance
- Assist with the processing of sales orders as required
- Provide and update sales reports as required
- Attend departmental meetings as required
- Raise purchase orders as required
- Ensure product offering is to customers requirement before confirming offer to customer
- Giving full and compliant order and product information to the appropriate team members to ensure efficient fulfilment of order
- Set customer expectations as realistic and appropriate
- Daily interaction with other team members as appropriate to company structure
- Administration and deadline compliance as appropriate
- Develop and maintain professional and productive working relationships with other team members
- Handle large amounts of paperwork and data
- Work within a busy office environment, and contribute to the sales team in order to ensure the smooth running of day-to-day activities
- Communicate clearly with work colleagues
- Continually meet and exceed the operational expectations
- Provide accurate information
- Quickly learn and support in house database systems
- Minimum of 2 years administration experience Sales administration experience preferred but not essential as full training will be given.
Why work with Oaklands Global
Oaklands Global has over 50 years combined experience supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please apply today to Ben Herbe in confidence.
Whether your profile is shortlisted to the next step of the application process or not, we will keep you informed by telephone or by email.
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.