Job Type: Permanent
Job Reference: HS 1726
Posted: April 30, 2019
Oaklands Global are currently looking to recruit an experienced Sales and Marketing professional who has experience within Aviation to work as a
This could be someone who has a few years’ experience or a graduate in Sales/Marketing with a passion for Aviation.
- Working closely with the Leadership team to help grow strategies to increase company revenue
- Develop and implement sales and marketing strategies and assist other team members with delivery
- Lead data sales activity with a view to exploring data sales internationally as well as maintaining current relationships
- Responsible for learning about the company’s product and area of expertise
- Have input on the development of new services for customers and developing innovating strategies to deliver these
- Compose different forms of media to promote the company and their products/services
- Responsible for the company’s website and social media platforms
- **Prepare and present bid proposals, participate in contract negotiation and management, supported by robust pricing strategies.
- **Support the preparation of business plans, budgets and financial forecasts
- Deliver effective account management to own customers and set an example for the level of service the company offers
- Effectively following up leads and marketing campaigns to develop and grow a comprehensive pipeline of sales opportunities
- Effectively manage and maintain own contracts and keep the appropriate records of contact in line with standard account management practices.
- Influence on a departmental budget of £1.5m
- Some overseas travel required
** Would not be required if the position was to be held by a graduate
- Sales and Marketing experience is essential
- A degree/similar level of education in an appropriate area is advantageous
- Interest in Aviation
- Previous knowledge of Aviation industry
- Proven written/oral communication skills
- Highly developed business writing, proposal and presentation skills
- Able to set and work to tight deadlines
- Self-motivated and disciplined
- Confident in front of customers
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global has over 50 years combined experience supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please apply today to Harry Sansbury in confidence.
Whether your profile is shortlisted to the next step of the application process or not, we will keep you informed by telephone or by email.