Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £35,000 - £55,000 + Commission
Category: Sales & Marketing
Job Reference: BH2438
Posted: June 10, 2020
Oaklands Global is currently recruiting a Sales Manager who must be fluent in Russian on behalf of our established Private Jet Charter Broker based in London, UK.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Taking enquiries and converting leads into sales
- Confident, swift and persuasive sales communication by phone and email with private jet clients, aircraft operators and partners
- Nurturing existing customers – driving loyalty and referrals
- Diligent use of CRM system and managing an organised sales process
- Reviewing aircraft & quotes and making expert recommendations
- Completing, reviewing and sending pre-flight documentation
- Processing credit card payments and liaising with the accounts team
- Liaison with the web team to develop company software and website content
- Working with the Business Development team to acquire new corporate accounts and/or partnerships
- Airport visits to meet customers and oversee flight departures
- Roster includes weekend and evening duty
Key skills and Experience:
- Must be fluent in Russian
- You must have a background and passion for sales and customer service
- You must be results focused and thrive in a target driven environment
- You should feel confident working in a dynamic fast paced atmosphere and calm under pressure
- You will be an engaging individual with a can-do attitude who is comfortable working towards individual goals whilst contributing to a team environment
- You will have a keen interest and passion for the Aviation industry
- Professional face to face, phone and written communication skills
- Outstanding customer service skills
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global has 50 years combined experience supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please apply today to Ben Herbe in confidence.
Whether your profile is shortlisted to the next step of the application process or not, we will keep you informed by telephone or by email.
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Agency for this position.