Job Type: Permanent
Category: Sales & Marketing
Job Reference: BH3032
Posted: June 9, 2021
Oaklands Global is currently recruiting a Sales Manager on behalf of our well known Rotary client based in mainland Europe. This is a permanent position.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Build and maintaining client relationships
- Work with internal departments such as the Marketing or Product teams to engage audiences and clients
- Meet and exceed KPIs and sales targets
- Possess deep knowledge of business product offering and value proposition
- Follow organisational policies and regulations that affect the Sales department
- Proactively pursue new business and sales opportunities
- Solve problems for clients and customers by developing innovative and tailored sales solutions
Key skills and experience:
- Sales experience within a Rotary organisation, preferably with some offshore experience
- Business or Business Administration
- Marketing experience
- Management experience
- English and German language skills verbal and in written
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global has 50 years combined experience supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please apply today to Ben Herbe in confidence.
Whether your profile is shortlisted to the next step of the application process or not, we will keep you informed by telephone or by email.
Oaklands Global is acting as an employment agency for this position.