Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £28,000 - £32,000
Category: Sales & Marketing
Job Reference: OGKSE
Posted: March 6, 2019
Oaklands Global are currently seeking a Sales Executive for one of their Global leading aviation clients. This role will be reporting into the Regional Sales and Consumer Market Leader and will be based in Gatwick.
Salary £28,000 – £32,000
Responsibilities will involve:
• Support in executing the sales offering in accordance with the region’s objectives
• Using the CRM system to ensure opportunities, activities, leads and proposals are up to date
• Focus on the growth and execution of Private Individuals B2C Sales activity across Europe and Africa
• Making sure price lists are maintained and kept up to date as per governance
• Fulfil candidate pre-screening and document checks for all individuals sent for training
• Support in identifying competitive landscape, risk, threats, closely monitoring competition and uncovering new opportunities
Skills and Experience:
• Must have a University or College degree in business, aviation or marketing
• Ideally held a position as a Sales Executive working within the Aviation/Airline Industry
• An extensive awareness and understanding of the aviation industry
• Knowledge of the market and monitor competitive landscape
• Must have the aptitude to work well on your own and as a team member
• Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and writing are essential
• Advanced level of Computer and Internet Literacy
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global has over 50 years combined experience supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please apply today to Kathryn Sainsbury in confidence.
Whether your profile is shortlisted to the next step of the application process or not, we will keep you informed by telephone or by email.
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
EASA, FAA, CAA, Mechanic, Fitter, Mechanic, Cabin Mechanic, Aircraft Mechanic, Avionics, Sheet Metal Worker, Engineer, B1, NDT, Sheet Metal, B1, B2, B1.3, Rotary, Helicopter, Management, Captain, First Officer, Flight Attendant, Cabin Crew, Quality, Safety, Airworthiness, Technical, Composite, Technician, Avionic, Aircraft Technician, Stores, Operations, Aircraft Fitter, Flight Dispatcher, Maintenance, Painter, Aircraft Engineer, Instructor, Logistics, Camo, Fitters, Cabin Mechanic, MD, CEO, CFO, COO, Director, Manager, FBO, MRO, OEM.