Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000
Category: Executive Positions
Job Reference: OGKSSE
Posted: September 2, 2019
The purpose of this role is to book new client training and ensuring a high level of customer service is adhered to.
Competitive starting salary of £22,000 to £25,000 plus a fantastic commission structure
** This role is based near Gatwick**
- Responsible for generating new business
- Respond to client inquiries
- Negotiate pricing agreements with clients and monitor client training events through customer service
- Monitor training events
- Book new client training events
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- 2-5 years Sales experience working within Aviation/Airlines/Aerospace Sales or within a Telesales/Cold Calling environment
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Internet Explorer
- Must be able to work in a team environment
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global is a supplier of choice for leading Aviation & Aerospace Companies worldwide. We understand what our Client’s need and equally as importantly what they don’t need. The same goes for our Candidates. Oaklands Global has over 25 years supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please forward your CV to Kathryn Sainsbury in confidence.
Please note that due to high numbers of applications, unless you are contact within 7 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.