Posted: July 17, 2018
Oaklands Global are currently seeking a Sales Engineer to join our client who is based in the UK.
Our client offers a very competitive salary, plus bonus, pension, phone, laptop, life assurance and company car
There may be the flexibility to work from home one day a week however 80% of their time will involve visiting clients.
The Sales Engineer will be responsible for:-
• Selling servicing, calibration, and repair covering the UK and Ireland Organise and attend exhibitions/marketing events
• Identify opportunities for new equipment development, building up straightforward business cases to support new development, identifying and controlling risk and ensuring adequate returns for UK operations activity
• Maintain the sales databases by inputting collected data and producing visit reports to management
• Prepare sales budget and participate in sales meetings
• Successfully manage sales projects from lead until delivery on site
Candidates must have experience selling into MRO’s
Must be able to display/demo products to clients so some technical ability would be a huge benefit
Must have strong organisation skills
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global is a supplier of choice for leading Aviation & Aerospace Companies worldwide. We understand what our Client’s need and equally as importantly what they don’t need. The same goes for our Candidates. Oaklands Global has over 50 years combined experience supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position.
At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality. If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please apply today to Kathryn in confidence.
Whether your profile is shortlisted to the next step of the application process or not, we will keep you informed by telephone or by email.
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy