Job Type: Permanent
Category: Sales & Marketing
Job Reference: BH2978
Posted: April 6, 2021
Oaklands Global is currently recruiting a Sales Co-ordinator on behalf of our well-established Aerospace client based in the South East of England. This is a permanent position.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Deal with incoming enquiries from existing customers and prospective customers
- Generate quotations using the in-house system and follow up accordingly
- Ensure all customer information is accurately logged on to the in-house system
- Research and obtain supplier / MRO quotations
- Research and review company stock and obtain pricing
- Enter third-party supplier quotation and ensure they remain valid within company tender validity period with the required follow-up
- Plan and prioritise sales activities
- Daily management of tender / RFQ compliance
- Assist with the processing of sales orders as required
- Providing, collating data, and reporting on KPI data
- Provide and update sales reports
- Regular telephone communication with customers and feedback chasing
- Provide ad-hoc support to the purchasing team
Key Skills & Experience
- Sales administration experience
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Have a methodical approach
- Be able to handle large amounts of paperwork and data
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Have strong numeracy skills
- Have good knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Teams, Excel, and Word
- Be proactive, positive, enthusiastic, passionate, and driven
- Be a good team player
- Someone that makes things happen with a can do and will do attitude
- Be able to adapt to changing priorities
- Have excellent organisational skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritise workload
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global has 50 years combined experience supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please apply today to Ben Herbe in confidence.
Whether your profile is shortlisted to the next step of the application process or not, we will keep you informed by telephone or by email.
Oaklands Global is acting as an employment agency for this position.