Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000 plus bonus
Category: Sales & Marketing
Job Reference: OGKSA
Posted: March 27, 2019
Oaklands Global are currently seeking a Sales Analyst for one of their Global leading aviation clients.
This role will be based in Gatwick.
Salary £35,000 – £45,000 plus bonus
Responsibilities will involve:
- Responsibility for the quality of the regional revenue reporting, forecast and associated analyses.
- Providing support to the Marketing and Strategy Lead and Regional Sales team for business opportunities
- Manage the Regional revenue forecast and budget processes for commercial aviation (CAT), through co-ordination and co-operation with the various training centres and the regional sales teams.
- Manage the sales pipeline, providing technical expertise to the sales team as required and review closed contracts.
- Manage and convert regional revenue data, utilisation data and customer data into meaningful information, for trend analysis and decision-making purposes for senior managers. Provide guidance in identifying the key issues or noteworthy events from this analysis.
- Assist the Market and Strategy Lead to ensure that all elements of any business development proposals are financially viable, complete, accurate, and have appropriate supporting evidence.
- Monitor all regional sales activity through the sales CRM tools, liaise with the sales team and provide regular feedback to the Regional Sales Director to ensure all regional sales targets are being met by the sales teams.
- Manage the pricing database and associated governance.
- Provide assistance with the development of pricing models and strategy.
Skills and Experience:
- Must have strong analytical experience
- Ideally worked within a Sales Environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are required to work within a team based environment.
- Capable to thrive in a fast paced, deadline oriented business that requires development and refinement of processes & procedures
- Highly numerate with an aptitude for analysing numeric data
- Excellent analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Expert knowledge of Excel spreadsheets and/or related data modelling skills.
- Marketing knowledge that includes pricing skills would be an advantage.
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global has over 50 years combined experience supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please apply today to Kathryn Sainsbury in confidence.
Whether your profile is shortlisted to the next step of the application process or not, we will keep you informed by telephone or by email.
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
EASA, FAA, CAA, Mechanic, Fitter, Mechanic, Cabin Mechanic, Aircraft Mechanic, Avionics, Sheet Metal Worker, Engineer, B1, NDT, Sheet Metal, B1, B2, B1.3, Rotary, Helicopter, Management, Captain, First Officer, Flight Attendant, Cabin Crew, Quality, Safety, Airworthiness, Technical, Composite, Technician, Avionic, Aircraft Technician, Stores, Operations, Aircraft Fitter, Flight Dispatcher, Maintenance, Painter, Aircraft Engineer, Instructor, Logistics, Camo, Fitters, Cabin Mechanic, MD, CEO, CFO, COO, Director, Manager, FBO, MRO, OEM.