Job Type: Permanent
Category: Quality & Safety
Job Reference: BH2977
Posted: April 1, 2021
Oaklands Global is currently recruiting a Safety Manager on behalf of our reputable rotary client based in Europe. This is a permanent position.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for safety management and always working on improvement, working closely with the accountable manager
- Create risk assessments for management for change processes and any new procedure
- Responsible for adapting the Safety Management Manual in accordance with legal and regulatory requirements
- Ensure that current safety management training courses are carried out and are available as the first point of contact
- Process incident reports and carry out their root cause analysis
Key skills and experience:
- EASA Safety Management course and have preferably already been named as Safety Manager with an EASA Form 4 in a previous position
- In-depth knowledge of the regulations EU 2018/1139 as well as EASA Part CAMO and EASA Part 145
- Experience in the field of Q-Pulse and IQSMS software
- Leadership experience
- Excellent English language skills
- German language skills are preferable
- Must have the right to live and work in the EU
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global has 50 years combined experience supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please apply today to Ben Herbe in confidence.
Whether your profile is shortlisted to the next step of the application process or not, we will keep you informed by telephone or by email.
Oaklands Global is acting as an employment agency for this position.