Oaklands Global is currently looking to recruit an experienced safety and compliance monitoring manager for a reputable client based in the UK. This is a permanent opportunity and offers a competitive package.
- Explore, set up and develop new systems and programs to achieve efficient results and solutions.
- Monitors QHSE performance for the UK and reports to the Accountable Manager and UK Board.
- Be aware of and implement the legal requirements on a group level.
- Continuously improve your knowledge about the job-related areas (e.g. safety systems, legislation, different approach depending on the country, …)
- Defines QHSE policies and oversees implementation and adherence.
- Solve the large problems, occurrences, or risks on a group level in line with the rules and legislation of aviation and the organization.
- Supervise, communicate, share your knowledge with the whole QHSE team to share the same mind set and values.
- Assist the QHSE team in developing themselves in their way of work and as an individual.
- Master’s degree (desirable)
- Minimum 10- 15 years of experience in aviation. Previous experience in a similar function will be an advantage
- Experience in Safety Management and Quality Management Systems will be an advantage
- Previous Form 4 holder experience is advantageous
- You embrace the diversity in the company (culture, gender, different countries, …)
- Willing to travel
- Computer literacy: Excellent knowledge of MS Office, safety systems (e.g. Q-Pulse, Bow-tie)
- Languages: English: professional level (understanding – speaking – writing)
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global has 50 years combined experience supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please apply today to Callum Devaney in confidence.
Whether your profile is shortlisted to the next step of the application process or not, we will keep you informed by telephone or by email.
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
|Job Category||Aviation & Aerospace|