Job Type: Permanent
Category: Management Jobs
Job Reference: CD3125
Posted: November 23, 2021
Oaklands Global is currently looking to recruit a Safety & Compliance Manager to join a reputable client on a permanent basis. This role is based in the London area.
- The key focal point for safety & compliance issues within the organisation
- The development and maintenance of an effective Safety Management System (SMS)
- The development and maintenance of an effective Compliance Monitoring System (CMS)
- Providing periodic reports to the Accountable Manager and throughout the organisation on safety performance
- Ensuring that SMS and CMS training is available and that the meet the organisations standards
- Providing advice on safety and compliance monitoring matters
- Ensuring the initiation and follow-up of internal occurrence/accident investigations
- Monitoring the compliance of the organisation with all applicable regulatory requirements and company internal standards
- Store Compliance Monitoring System Records, Safety Management System Records, Occurrence reports and Flight data monitoring data for retaining
- Previously been/be or can hold Form 4 Postholder status
- Knowledge of air carrier operations, Commercial or private aviation acceptable
- Working knowledge and familiarity with the EASA/CAA/ICAO regulatory guidelines
- Previously been a Safety & Compliance Manager
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global has 50 years combined experience supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please apply today to Callum Devaney in confidence.
Whether your profile is shortlisted to the next step of the application process or not, we will keep you informed by telephone or by email.
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Head of Resourcing