Job Type: Permanent
Category: Flight Operations, Quality & Safety
Job Reference: HS1238
Posted: July 17, 2018
Oaklands Global are currently looking for a Safety and Compliance Manager within Flight Operations.
This position could suit someone either from a Pilot or Safety/Compliance background.
• Managing the Safety Management System on a daily basis for Flight Operations
• Facilitate the risk management processes for Flight Operations including, at least, hazard identification, risk assessment and risk mitigation
• Monitor any corrective actions assigned or required in order to ensure accomplishment
• Develop and maintain the regulatory audit program for the company’s AOC
• Maintain Flight Operations Safety documentation
• Plan and organize initial and recurrent staff safety training
• Liaising with the Flight Safety Pilot on FDM matters
• Liaising with the Head of OCC and DFO on Fatigue related matters
• Provide independent advice on safety matters
• Advise Senior Managers on safety matters
Candidates will ideally have;
• Multiple years’ experience within an Aviation (Safety/Compliance) background.
• Training/Education under EASA Regulations
• Management experience
• Commercial Flight Crew Experience
• AOC experience
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global is a supplier of choice for leading Aviation & Aerospace Companies worldwide. We understand what our Client’s need and equally as importantly what they don’t need. The same goes for our Candidates. Oaklands Global has over 50 years combined experience supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please apply today to Harry Sansbury in confidence.
Whether your profile is shortlisted to the next step of the application process or not, we will keep you informed by telephone or by email.
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.