Job Type: Permanent
Job Reference: CD1120
Posted: September 4, 2019
Oaklands Global is currently looking to recruit a Safety & Compliance Engineer for a reputable organisation based in Lincolnshire.
This is a permanent opportunity.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Maintaining activities as directed and associated with the CAA/EASA/MAA, ISO9001 – 2015 and company legislative requirements
- Producing and amending compliance procedures for approval, implementation by the Safety & Compliance Manager
- Assisting with the liaison with the OEMs and service providers to obtain approved data for repairs/rectification and providing the interface with the OEMs for engineering queries;
- Maintaining and issuing, authorisations as appropriate to suitably qualified and competent persons on behalf of the Safety & Compliance Manager, whilst maintaining appropriate and accurate records
- Prepare, plan and undertake internal and external audits as per the Audit Programme, and making subsequent recommendations as necessary to the Safety & Compliance Manager
- The recording and processing of the engineering and mandatory occurrence reports accordingly
- Assessing, monitoring and the submission of the engineering applications to the personnel licensing department of EASA/CAA as required
- Ensure compliance with all relevant corporate policies including but not limited to health, safety and environmental, and aviation authority regulations
- Conduct compliance, safety assurance and investigation duties as directed by the Safety & Compliance Manager
- Deputising for the Safety & Compliance Manager, as nominated, and fulfil their duties during periods of absence
- Accomplishing any other duties as may be reasonably directed or delegated by the Safety & Compliance Manager
- Knowledge of applicable officially recognised standards
- Knowledge of auditing techniques: planning, conducting and reporting
- Knowledge of human factors, human performance and limitations
- Knowledge of organisation capabilities, privileges and limitations
- Knowledge of quality systems
- Knowledge of EASA Part M, Part 145, Part 66 and Part 147
- Knowledge of MRP Part 145
- Knowledge of relevant parts of the MOE, CAME, SMM and associated procedures
- Knowledge of safety risks linked to the working environment
- Knowledge of CDCCL and EWIS (where relevant)
- Understanding of professional integrity, behavior and attitude toward safety
- Understanding of conditions for ensuring continuing airworthiness of aircraft and components
- Understanding of his/ her own human performance limitations
- Understanding of personnel authorisations and limitations
- Understanding of critical maintenance tasks
- Ability to consider human performance and limitations
- Ability to identify and rectify existing and potential unsafe conditions
- Ability to understand work orders and refer to applicable ICA
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global has over 50 years combined experience supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please apply today to Callum Devaney in confidence.
Whether your profile is shortlisted to the next step of the application process or not, we will keep you informed by telephone or by email.