Job Type: Permanent
Category: Quality & Safety
Job Reference: CD2972
Posted: March 29, 2021
Oaklands Global is currently recruiting a Safety & Compliance engineer on behalf of one of our leading aviation clients based in Eastern UK.
- Maintaining activities as directed and associated with the CAA/EASA/MAA, ISO9001-2015 and company legislative requirements.
- Producing and amending compliance procedures for approval, implementation by the Safety & Compliance Manager.
- Assisting with the liaison with the OEMs and service providers to obtain approved data for repairs/rectification and providing the interface with the OEMs for engineering queries.
- Maintaining and issuing, authorisations as appropriate to suitably qualified and competent persons on behalf of the Safety & Compliance Manager, whilst maintaining appropriate and accurate records.
- Prepare, plan and undertake internal and external audits as per the Audit Programme, and making subsequent recommendations as necessary to the Safety & Compliance Manager.
- The recording and processing of the engineering and mandatory occurrence reports accordingly.
- Assessing, monitoring and the submission of the engineering applications to the personnel licensing department of EASA/CAA as required.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant corporate policies including but not limited to health, safety and environmental, and aviation authority regulations.
- Conduct compliance, safety assurance and investigation duties as directed by the Safety & Compliance Manager.
- Deputising for the Safety & Compliance Manager, as nominated, and fulfil their duties during periods of absence.
- Accomplishing any other duties as may be reasonably directed or delegated by the Safety & Compliance Manager.
- Auditing experience with root cause analysis.
- Experience working within a Compliance Monitoring team across a multi-platform environment.
- Experience working with Regulatory bodies.
- Experience of Safety Management Systems, including but not limited to mandatory and voluntary reporting, safety data analysis and safety investigations.
- Aircraft maintenance experience in a line or base environment.
- Experience of working within an ISO 9001-2015 compliance and quality department/environment.
- EASA PART M / PART 145 Training
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global has 50 years combined experience supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please apply today to Callum Devaney in confidence.
Whether your profile is shortlisted to the next step of the application process or not, we will keep you informed by telephone or by email.
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.