Job Type: Permanent
Category: Ground Operations
Job Reference: HS1722
Posted: March 19, 2019
Oaklands Global are currently looking for a Rostering Controller to join a well known commercial aviation client in the Heathrow Area.
- Responsible for creating monthly pilot rosters to cover the required flying programme in accordance with Company EASA FTL scheme
- Create roster pairings for monthly schedules
- Produce a monthly standby plan to provide cover for pilot sickness / schedule disruption where possible
- Rostering of initial training as specified by the Director of Flight Crew Training, including ground, simulator
- Rostering of new entrant line training and checking, and planning of all recurrent training
- Booking of course facilitators and simulator time for all training events as required
- Manage crew leave and days-off requests to maintain balanced pilot availability
- Manage crew training records and expiry dates in ASL crew planning system
- Monitor/document cost analysis when building rosters for accounting purposes
- Provide admin support and any necessary reporting/duties as required by the Rostering Manager
- Work with the Rostering Manager and Operational Planning Manager to determine the monthly crew establishment level for schedule cover estimation pre-schedule confirmation.
- Work with the Rostering Manager to estimate future pilot establishment level and availability, taking in to account known planning and assumptions: new entrant courses/command courses/leave/recurrent training/sickness/part time etc.
- Provide CLA Training Planning tuition to new entrant Crew Controllers and Pre-Ops Controllers
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global has over 50 years combined experience supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please apply today to Harry Sansbury in confidence.
Whether your profile is shortlisted to the next step of the application process or not, we will keep you informed by telephone or by email.
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
EASA, FAA, CAA, Mechanic, Fitter, Mechanic, Cabin Mechanic, Aircraft Mechanic, Avionics, Sheet Metal Worker, Engineer, B1, NDT, Sheet Metal, B1, B2, B1.3, Rotary, Helicopter, Management, Captain, First Officer, Flight Attendant, Cabin Crew, Quality, Safety, Airworthiness, Technical, Composite, Technician, Avionic, Aircraft Technician, Stores, Operations, Aircraft Fitter, Flight Dispatcher, Maintenance, Painter, Aircraft Engineer, Instructor, Logistics, Camo, Fitters, Cabin Mechanic, MD, CEO, CFO, COO, Director, Manager, FBO, MRO, OEM.