Job Type: Permanent
Category: Ground Operations
Job Reference: HS1723
Posted: March 19, 2019
Oaklands Global are currently looking for a Rostering Assistant to join a well known commericial aviation client in the Heathrow Area.
- Invoice checking for training duties on crew roster
- Invoice checking/reconciliation for all crew flight and hotel bookings
- Invoice checking/reconciliation for ground staff shift worker hotel bookings
- Manage crew records and expiry dates in ASL crew planning system
- Publish monthly crew lists
- Research/monitor/document cost analysis for roster related activities for accounting purposes
- Monitor crew leave
- Manage EAPIS passport visa system
- Manage crew travel system
- Notify and enlist post holders ground staff for relevant upcoming initial and recurrent training courses.
- Provide admin support and any necessary reporting/duties as required by the Rostering Manager
- Deputise for Ops Admin Controller in their absence
Why work with Oaklands Global
Oaklands Global has over 50 years combined experience supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please apply today to Harry Sansbury in confidence.
Whether your profile is shortlisted to the next step of the application process or not, we will keep you informed by telephone or by email.
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
EASA, FAA, CAA, Mechanic, Fitter, Mechanic, Cabin Mechanic, Aircraft Mechanic, Avionics, Sheet Metal Worker, Engineer, B1, NDT, Sheet Metal, B1, B2, B1.3, Rotary, Helicopter, Management, Captain, First Officer, Flight Attendant, Cabin Crew, Quality, Safety, Airworthiness, Technical, Composite, Technician, Avionic, Aircraft Technician, Stores, Operations, Aircraft Fitter, Flight Dispatcher, Maintenance, Painter, Aircraft Engineer, Instructor, Logistics, Camo, Fitters, Cabin Mechanic, MD, CEO, CFO, COO, Director, Manager, FBO, MRO, OEM.