Job Type: Permanent
Salary: up to £60,000
Category: Design & Development
Job Reference: CD2482
Posted: July 24, 2020
Oaklands Global is currently looking to recruit multiple RF Design Engineers for a reputable organisation. These are permanent roles based in either Herefordshire or Hertfordshire.
Salary up to £60,000 DoE
- Very much a hands-on design role
- Strong focus on RF Design down to component level
- Covering active and passive circuit design over multiple frequency ranges from DC to Ka-Band
- Substantial laboratory-based work
- Taking ownership of your own designs
- Involvement in full product lifecycle – concept through to production
- Produce high quality RF Designs
- Perform analysis and simulation of your designs
- Understanding of interactions and relationships between parameters
- Be comfortable working in a laboratory-based environment
- Degree in electronics’, physics or engineering
- Minimum 4 years’ experience working in a similar role
- Proven experience with RF and Microwave design
- Experience testing active / passive circuits (DC-3 GHz up to 40 GHz)
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global has 50 years combined experience supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please apply today to Callum Devaney in confidence.
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.