Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000
Category: Management Jobs
Job Reference: JT1839
Posted: November 28, 2019
Oaklands Global is currently working with a reputable Aerospace client based in the South East within the recruitment of a Reliability Manager on a permanent basis which can be based close to either Gatwick or Farnborough airport.
The main responsibilities of the Reliability Manager are:
- Improve Reliability of aircraft components through research, discussion with component manufacturers and operators, and develop innovative and effective solutions.
- Generate business cases and cost/benefit analyses of modifications and other maintenance recommendations.
- Lead research on a wide range of complex technical, operational and quality issues that cannot be resolved by the MRO suppliers.
- Analyse data to evaluate reported discrepancies.
- Lead root cause analysis and develop solutions and recommendations.
- Create presentations for key internal and external stakeholders including senior leadership, suppliers and the customer.
- A preferred background in Aviation, ideally in an Aircraft or Component maintenance environment.
- An understanding of tactical supply chain, aircraft spares and airline AOG requirements would be beneficial.
- Comprehensive aircraft component market exposure would be an advantage.
- Excellent negotiating and communication skills at all levels is essential.
- The ability to work under pressure and manage large workloads in a fast pace, demanding environment.
- Be self-motivated and have the ability to problem solve using your own initiative.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills are essential.
Why work with Oaklands Global
Oaklands Global has over 50 years combined experience supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please apply today to James Townsend in confidence.
Whether your profile is shortlisted to the next step of the application process or not, we will keep you informed by telephone or by email.