Job Type: Permanent
Category: Management Jobs
Job Reference: JT1791
Posted: May 15, 2019
Oaklands Global is currently recruiting a Reliability Engineer on behalf of our reputable Business Aviation Operator client based in Austria.
This is a permanent position due to the progressive expansion of the team, we are looking for an experienced and passionate aviation enthusiast to join the ambitious and dynamic team in Austria.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for;
- Review and analysis of maintenance data relating to components and systems
- Identification and resolution of reliability alerts
- Working with partners to drive reliability improvement into the company’s operation
- Performing cost/benefit analysis of reliability improvement options and making solid recommendations to executive management
- Review of service bulletins relating to reliability improvements and making recommendations on benefits of their implementation in the fleet
- Provision of reports and analysis of aircraft dispatch reliability and identification of solutions for repetitive issues
- Develop reliability programs
- Experience from a technical career in aviation or
- A degree/diploma in aeronautical engineering
- Flexible approach with project delivery being a high priority.
- Strong attention to detail in multi-tasking situations and the ability to deliver results to tight timelines
- Distinctive analytical and conceptual thinking
- A good command of written and spoken English (B2)
- IT proficiency, very good MS-Office skills
- Problem solving & good decision-making skills, resistance to stress
What we provide:
- An exciting and challenging task for ambitious experts
- A secure job in a multi-cultural company
- A successful, internationally active company with a highly solid ownership structure
- International environment in a dedicated team
- Quality work environment and social benefits
- An open and respectful corporate culture characterized by a refreshing team spirit
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global has over 50 years combined experience supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please apply today to James Townsend in confidence.
Whether your profile is shortlisted to the next step of the application process or not, we will keep you informed by telephone or by email.
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
EASA, FAA, CAA, Mechanic, Fitter, Mechanic, Cabin Mechanic, Aircraft Mechanic, Avionics, Sheet Metal Worker, Engineer, B1, NDT, Sheet Metal, B1, B2, B1.3, Rotary, Helicopter, Management, Captain, First Officer, Flight Attendant, Cabin Crew, Quality, Safety, Airworthiness, Technical, Composite, Technician, Avionic, Aircraft Technician, Stores, Operations, Aircraft Fitter, Flight Dispatcher, Maintenance, Painter, Aircraft Engineer, Instructor, Logistics, Camo, Fitters, Cabin Mechanic, MD, CEO, CFO, COO, Director, Manager, FBO, MRO, OEM.