Job Type: Permanent
Category: Quality & Safety
Job Reference: CD1608
Posted: January 2, 2019
Oaklands Global has been commissioned to support a leading Regulatory Body with the development and implementation of the new Innovation Department. We are currently looking to recruit a Regulatory innovation Lead to be based in the South of England.
This role will be to To develop, evidence and communicate areas of focus in aviation innovation and work collaboratively to develop regulatory frameworks fit for the future. To understand from Innovation team experts what particular challenges are brought about for the business with respect to innovation such as advanced automation, how other nations and other safety critical industries are tackling such challenges, and to devise the best methods of finding industry led solutions.
• Identifying and building critical strategic internal and external stakeholder relationships pertinent to the objectives of the Innovation capability
• Convening and hosting events strategically targeted to solve shared complex and difficult issues through constructive debate, leading to policy and regulatory development
• Create roadmaps with identified collaborative partners to formulate regulations fit for the aviation future
• Influencing at senior levels with respect to future legislative and regulatory direction in aviation innovation
• Generating thought leadership and ensuring integration of learnings from the Regulatory Sandbox into future regulatory frameworks
• Demonstrable identification and development of strategic partnerships to promote and influence change, leading beyond authority, particularly within areas of innovation and emerging technology
• Understanding of regulatory frameworks and knowledge of better regulation principles
• Experience of developing policy and regulation in areas of international interest, and strong background in cross-government working
• Clear understanding of widespread regulatory challenges particularly within safety critical industries
• Strong collaboration and influencing skills demonstrated at the most senior levels
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global is a supplier of choice for leading Aviation & Aerospace Companies worldwide. We understand what our Client’s need and equally as importantly what they don’t need. The same goes for our Candidates. Oaklands Global has over 25 years supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please forward your CV to Callum Devaney.
Please note that due to high numbers of applications, unless you are contact within 7 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
EASA, FAA, CAA, Mechanic, Fitter, Mechanic, Cabin Mechanic, Aircraft Mechanic, Avionics, Sheet Metal Worker, Engineer, B1, NDT, Sheet metal, B1, B2, B1.3, Rotary, Helicopter, Management, Captain, First Officer, Flight Attendant, Cabin Crew, Quality, Safety, Airworthiness, Technical, Composite, Technician, Avionic, Aircraft Technician, Stores, Operations, Aircraft Fitter, Flight Dispatcher, Maintenance, Painter, Aircraft Engineer, Instructor, Logistics, Camo, Fitters, Cabin Mechanic, MD, CEO, CFO, COO, Director, Manager, FBO, MRO, OEM.