Job Type: Permanent
Category: Quality & Safety
Job Reference: CD1609
Posted: January 2, 2019
Oaklands Global has been commissioned to support a leading Regulatory Body with the development and implementation of the new Innovation Department. We are currently looking to recruit a Regulation Specialist to be based in the South of England.
This position requires Utilising advance stakeholder management skills to convene and/or identify national and international fora to identify common regulatory and legislative challenges within aviation innovation, and what questions need to be addressed. You will focus and direct the industry in driving the solutions, and to work closely with other innovation functions to share learning and develop new regulatory frameworks in other areas.
• Apply regulatory expertise to develop new regulation and legislation as appropriate in areas of emerging aviation innovation.
• Work with Regulatory Innovation Lead to create or participate in key innovation hubs and cross sector fora to tackle the identified priority areas.
• Working with other NAAs and sectoral regulators to share best practice and collaborate on regulatory frameworks that transcends boundaries.
• Gather intelligence to formulate actionable insights to inform future regulatory approaches and principles across multiple sectors including but not limited to aviation.
• Develop packages of recommendations which can inform both the Innovation Capability’s priorities and those of the wider business.
• Thorough understanding of current UK aviation regulatory landscape and broad understanding of associated legislative challenges.
• Knowledge and understanding of future developments and challenges in aviation innovation such as airspace integration, urban air mobility, electrification, digitisation and automation.
• Demonstrated experience of convening and leading multi-stakeholder discussions on complex technical topics.
• Evidence of research and gathering of intelligence in areas where there are no set precedents.
• An innovative, creative and agile approach to developing regulation in complex technical areas.
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global is a supplier of choice for leading Aviation & Aerospace Companies worldwide. We understand what our Client’s need and equally as importantly what they don’t need. The same goes for our Candidates. Oaklands Global has over 25 years supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please forward your CV to Callum Devaney.
Please note that due to high numbers of applications, unless you are contact within 7 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
EASA, FAA, CAA, Mechanic, Fitter, Mechanic, Cabin Mechanic, Aircraft Mechanic, Avionics, Sheet Metal Worker, Engineer, B1, NDT, Sheet metal, B1, B2, B1.3, Rotary, Helicopter, Management, Captain, First Officer, Flight Attendant, Cabin Crew, Quality, Safety, Airworthiness, Technical, Composite, Technician, Avionic, Aircraft Technician, Stores, Operations, Aircraft Fitter, Flight Dispatcher, Maintenance, Painter, Aircraft Engineer, Instructor, Logistics, Camo, Fitters, Cabin Mechanic, MD, CEO, CFO, COO, Director, Manager, FBO, MRO, OEM.